Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26: Radio Thoughts and other random thoughts.

LATEST EPISODE UP ON www.mgoradio.com

-This sucks, I THOUGHT I was free from the rank gathering...but I only have 4 left.
Back to that...

-Anyways, latest radio episode is up. We discuss Sneaking Mission. I like it, it's team deathmatch with a twist. Basically single player online.

-The homemade tourneys are cool as long as they do something different, Hikarus 3 minute DM's are pretty intense. It's nice to get people gathered in one spot.

-Europe's Tourney Fraud is pretty funny, and not just cause of the Bon appetit randomly in there. We talked about this last week, and I said (lost radio ep) that I don't think there would be enough motivation for ppl to do it, turns out, all you need is CASH MONEY.

-If you are still planning to follow the Radio stuff, BOMB is the mode for the week.
Even though I won't be hosting it.

-I also got my book which SHOULD help me get this damn thing on itunes, haha.

-LTA, still coming, I swear...

-E3 coming up, the Next countdown ends tonight, and the new one will prolly start.


'til next time folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any idea when LTA will be up? I heard you interviewed CpmStudios.