Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let's Talk About....

(Note, LTA isn't up yet, technical difficulties)

Since having guests on the GakoShow is underwhelming, (They are either too nervous, or out of the flow) and since some people cant be bothered to listen to a full show. (Which is annoying, I made the KeroShow just for YOU.) MGO Radio starts it's new segment today.

"Let's Talk About" is the new segment, it will be only on Myspace, so you will have to listen or download it from there. And it is a short segment about a random topic.

For our maiden voyage, my "guest" is Spec (not really a guest, I know, screw you) and the topic is Teamkilling. It's short, and hopefully, it's entertaining.

If you are interested in doing one of these, let me know at RecSpec@mgoradio.com.
And add MGO Radio on myspace, please?

4 comments:

Jordan Brown said...

Sucks that you have to shorten up the shows. I listen to the whole show but it is hard to recall all that was discussed. And I refuse to join the likes of Facebook and MySpace.

Guest don't usually stand out, you're right. I'm not sure about trying it myself, I may not be able to make a greater impact. Aslo, I don't know when you record the show and don't have Skype at the moment, so... ?

Anyway, keep it up. I like the show.

Anonymous said...

Dude...first I had to join MGO Radio's site, then Facebook and now MySpace.

-____-

I guess thats possible. I HAVE been following MGO Radio since day one <_<

Eric Prater said...

I can't figure out myspaces damn music hosting for the life of me.

But the point wasn't to join all 3. It was just so people with Facebook or MySpace only wouldn't be left out.

Jordan Brown said...

Just listened to the show: Good point Tking is kinda funny. If I do come across someone doing it I try and fight back, why not.

Free battle should be for fun and Auto match should be serious, maybe not. And TK your survival team, like that... Harsh.

Something missed: You didn't mention revenge Team Kill/Knock Out.
[like, "Oh, I stepped in front of you and got shot in the foot now I Head Shout U!" or "Oh you landed on me/knocked me over now I'ma KO/HS u"]