Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ace Attorney Ringtones

After beating Apollo Justice, I decided to try something. Actually I got this idea off Court Records, an Ace Attorney fansite. I decided to edit voice clips from the game with music from the game to make some pretty cool ringtones. Nothing like hearing Klavier shout Objection! then hearing Guilty Love. It's pretty funny to see some of the reactions you can get. So if your phone can play mp3s as ringtones and you want these, leave me a comment and I will be glad to send you em, or just make some of your own. I've got almost everyone (except the Von Karma's, still thinking of a song to go with them). Most of the songs are pretty explanatory, except for the three I'll talk about below.



For Kristoph, Edgeworth, and Godot, I figured to use different songs, some pretty obscure songs. Edgeworth's is related to his back story, Kristoph is known as "The Coolest Defense in the West" so I figured some high pressure music would fit with that. And Godot's is tied with his story too. If you like them, please leave a comment, I am working on these and will make more if interested. Thanks for looking! 'Til Next Time.

Edit: Yeah I noticed a couple people shout "Jection!" it's the site I uploaded these to. Consider it a FFX reference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo dude
can u send me them to my email?
my email is objection22@gmail.com
ty in advance