Thursday, April 23, 2009

Radio Connectivity. With a contest!!

UPDATE: Entry continues up until 5pm Friday!
Congrats to MKG winning the first card for early entries.

Hey, what's up. Name's Eric Prater. I do that MGO Radio thingy.

I think I know why you are here today,
looking for free PSN Dollars I assume.

Okay, but first things first.
I will be updating this with news and other stuff.
Maybe MGO related, maybe not. This IS my personal blog.

But this WILL be the first place you all hear about future
MGO Radio contests.

The last one was gamefaqs exclusive. The "Fair To Middlin"
contest, congrats to Hikari who won that.

Now then, this contest is a FaceBook only one. If you saw my various
warnings, then you should be ready for this.

Easy stuff, really. I want to use this to announce contests.
But I also want to use facebook to promote the radio.
So here we go. Contest time.

Add me on Facebook first,
and just to see if you are paying attention,
in your friend request, put your MGO name, and your rank.
Ex: Koki Kariya, Tortoise
Then go ahead and join the MGO Radio group.


Everyone who does BOTH will get entered into a drawing,
there will be 3 winners of $20 PSN Gift Cards (
or an equal prize, if you live in an area where they don't accept PSN Cards)

My Name is Eric Prater, I live in Louisville KY.
So it should be easy to find me, good luck.
Deadline is 5pm Monday night. Good hunting

DOUBLE BONUS: People that apply to the MGO Radio group before 5pm Sunday get
TWO entries instead of one.

1 comment:

Hark said...

SO entering.